Last week, I scored big at TJ Maxx. What would have cost me well over $1,500 in a department store with retail prices, only cost me around $200 at T.J.Maxx! That’s called being a Maxxinista!
One of my favorite things I purchased were these rust-colored skinny jeggings for $16. I think the brand is “True Love Jeans”. (Size small fits like a size 2/26) They are so comfy and stretchy!Last Saturday I showed you 2 possible outfit combinations along with one outfit I actually wore that day. Well today, I’m wearing one of the “possible outfit combinations” I posted about on Saturday (see pic on right), minus the shoes.
I switched out the Report animal print studded ballet flats for my beloved Dansko Nat Lace-Up Leather Boots so many ankles wouldn’t be cold! I seriously love these boots… They are the bomb.
I know I look annoyed, but I promise it’s not the outfit that has me going! Trying to take pictures in a poorly lit room can be a bit…um… challenging.
I got the belt at TJ Maxx but not during my recent shopping spree. I’ve had this belt for at least 5 years. It’s one of my favorites!
I’m going to wear this top again in a couple days I think… I want to try it with tights and shorts!
- Shirt: TJ Maxx (see similar)
- Pants: True Love Jeans from TJ Maxx (see similar)
- Shoes: Dansko Nat Lace-Up Leather Boots
- Necklace: thrift store
- Belt: TJ Maxx (see similar)
* Some of the items seen in this post were provided to us free of charge for the purpose of product testing and review. This does not effect our opinion of the products in any way. We only write about products we personally like and use, regardless of how they were acquired.