This flowy gauze Belted High-Low Hem Dress from LondonTimesFashion.com is the perfect basic dress for any wardrobe. The sheer fabric lends a soft look to your style, while the edgy belt toughens up the look. Comes in black (shown below) or turquoise. Either color will take you from daytime to dinner easily.
It’s currently an end of summer, final sale item that is only $34.00 (down from $88.00). An amazing deal for a gorgeous dress that would be an excellent addition to your wardrobe. Wear it in the summer with some nice sandals. Take it into the Fall with a cute, cropped jacket on top with some ankle booties. Bring it into winter with a warmer leather jacket, tights and some tall boots. So versatile and so chic. I absolutely LOVE this dress!
Use our exclusive coupon code “FH20” for 20% off your order of any amount on LondonTimesFashion.com. Code expires on 12/13/2012. Cannot be combined with any other London Times offers or promotions.
I also tried out the “cat eye” from the included how-to manual with my Urban Decay “Smoked” Eyeshadow Palette that I am TOTALLY in love with!
Here are the products I used to create this look…
- Eyes: Urban Decay “Smoked” Eyeshadow Palette used to create Cat Eye
- Lips: Mary Kay in “Black Cherry”
- Cheeks: DuWop Blush in Watermelon
- Foundation: Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup
- Mascara: Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara By Lashblast in Black 805
- Nails: China Glaze Nail Polish – Solar Power
- Dress: Belted High-Low Hem Dress from LondonTimesFashion.com ($34)
- Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell “Mel” ($165)
- Earrings: Claire’s
- Hair Accessory: Gray Flower Hair Clip
* The dress in this post was provided to us free of charge for the purpose of product testing. This does not effect our opinion of the products in any way. We only write about products we personally like and use, regardless of how they were acquired.