Today I am wearing Define Your Shape Dress in Blue from Avon Reg. $39.99, now on sale for $29.99!
Don’t just flatter your figure, enhance it! This is the perfect dress to instantly give you the look of that highly sought hourglass shape. Look slimmer, curvier, and sexier! Cotton/polyester blend with spandex for a comfortable fit. Best of all, machine wash and dry! Score!!!
This dress is a size small (6-8) and absolutely enormous on me, so I had to wear it with a belt. I wish it came in a size EXTRA SMALL because I love this dress and it’s really cute! I can tell that if it DID fit me properly, it would be very flattering. The cowl neckline is sexy without being provocative, it’s the perfect length and the stretchy material is comfortable and flattering.
It comes in red as well which is perfect for the holidays!
Here are the products I used to create today’s makeup look
- Eyes: Urban Decay “Smoked” Eyeshadow Palette for Cat Eye
- Lips: Mary Kay in “Black Cherry”
- Cheeks: DuWop Blush in Watermelon
- Foundation: Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup
- Mascara: Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara By Lashblast in Black 805
- Nails: China Glaze Nail Polish – Solar Power
- Dress: Define Your Shape Dress in Blue ($30)
- Shoes: Softshoes Slingback Pump (see similar)
- Belt: Studded Stretch Belt (see similar)
* The dress for this review was provided to us free of charge for the purpose of product testing. This does not effect our opinion of the products in any way. We only write about products we personally like and use, regardless of how they were acquired.