You know we absolutely LOVE Marshalls and were of course, delighted when they asked us to do our back to school shopping at their store. My daughter had so much fun shopping and modeling the outfits like the fashionista she is!
Check out all the outfits we put together fro under $65 at Marshalls, and be sure to leave a comment and let us know what you think!
Outfit #1 – Items Bought From Marshalls:
- Designer brand Pink Lace Shirt $3.00
- Black Pants with Pink Stripe $10.00
Outfit #2 – Items Bought From Marshalls:
- Mint Lace Shirt $3.00
- Lace print leggings $5.00
Outfit #3 – Items Bought From Marshalls:
- Peach Lace Shirt $7.00
- Peach stripe cardigan $9.00
Outfit #4 – Items Bought From Marshalls:
- Black t-shirt $3.00
- Pink studded cardigan $9.00
- Hello Kitty scarf $6.00
Outfit #5 – Items Bought From Marshalls:
- Coral Lace Shirt $3.00
- Floral print skinny jeans $6.00
Outfit #6 – Items Bought From Marshalls:
- Designer brand graphic tee $1.00
- Designer brand shorts $5.00
We spent a total of $62 to put together 6 outfits! My daughter picked out everything and even decided which of her own shoes she was going to wear with each outfit. She is SUCH a little fashionista and absolutely loved shopping, dressing
Back to School Quilt
For more than 29 years, T.J.Maxx has been working with Save the Children U.S. Programs to make a lasting, positive change in the lives of children. Starting this August and continuing throughout the back-to-school season, there will be three ways for shoppers to give back.
- Purchasing a quilt ($49.99) featuring bright, colorful designs with 25% going back to the foundation
- Buying a reusable STC bag at the register to tout around town
- Giving a dollar at the register – each effort goes a long way!
We encourage you to make an effort to do at least one of the three options above and make your back to school shopping go double duty!
My thoughts and opinions are my own, regardless of monetary compensation.
My opinion is that Marshalls is awesome.