Before I got married and started a family, I was the assistant manager of a campground on Lake Winnipesaukee in New Hampshire. Being that I spent 6 months out of the year at a campground, I quickly discovered what I couldn’t live without.
Burt’s Bees makes a lot of awesome products to help you cope with whatever Mother Nature throws at you. Whether you are vacationing in the White Mountains, sending your child off to summer camp, going to the beach or just hanging around outside in your own backyard, you need to stock up on these 5 summer essentials!
1. Burt’s Bees Herbal Insect Repellent to ward of those buzzing pests. ($8.00)
2. Burt’s Bees Bug Bite Relief to help sooth bites if they get you. ($6.99)
3. Burt’s Bees Res-Q Ointment to comfort bumps and bruises. ($6.99)
4. Burt’s Bees After Sun Soother to help overexposed skin chill out. ($10.99)
5. Poison Ivy Soap for when your next walk through the woods takes you through a rough patch, this poison ivy fighter will help you back to comfort. ($8.00)