Coconut oil is really gaining in popularity, especially in the kitchen. It’s commonly used for cooking, especially in Paleo recipes, but what you probably didn’t realize is that it also offers some amazing beauty benefits for your hair, skin and nails!
Here are 10 ways to use coconut oil that I bet you haven’t tried yet!
- Excellent all over body moisturizer for dry skin.
- Great for shaving legs and it leaves them silky smooth.
- Makes a great leave-in hair conditioner and works wonders on split ends.
- Can be used it as a moisturizing lip balm.
- Use it to make your own homemade body scrub. (Recipe here)
- Great for removing eye makeup.
- Use a dab to highlight cheek bones.
- Use a dab of it under your arms as a natural deodorant.
- Try it as a styling agent for extra dry hair.
- Massage into bare nails to keep them healthy and strong.
How do YOU use coconut oil? Tell us in the comments below!
If you want to try some of these beauty tips for coconut oil, consider Carrington Farm’s pure organic unrefined extra virgin coconut oil. It now comes in a convenient, recyclable 12 oz. container (MSRP $8.99). The smaller container allows you to experience all the perks of coconut oil without having to buy a bulk size or break the bank. Carrington Farm’s extra virgin coconut oil maintains a pure white color, a yummy coconut taste and does not require refrigeration.
Carrington Farms Coconut Oil, 12 oz on CarringtonFarms.com for $7.99 + Shipping (calculated at checkout)
Carrington Farms Coconut Oil, 54 oz on Amazon.com for $26.19 + Free Shipping