I surfed Pinterest to get some ideas of what to wear with oxfords and decided I would just do my own thing… No use in searching for how to wear oxfords when I can just put them on with something cute and see if it works! It’s sunny, in the 50’s outside so it felt like a neon jeans kind of day. Enter a cool motorcycle tee and a chambray button down for my casual weekend look. I think the oxfords work with this outfit, how about you?
Let me know what you think!
- Shirt: Idylle Motorcycle Burnout Tee
- Blouse: purchased on ebay (see similar – $19)
- Pants: Gap 1969 Neon Skimmer Jeans – $25
- Shoes: Naot Kedma Oxfords in Merlot – ($190)
- Tank: Yummie Tummie Shaping Tank
- Foundation: Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm
- Eyes: Urban Decay Smoked Palette
- Mascara: Boots No7 Exquisite Curl Mascara in Black – $8
* Some of the items seen in this post were provided to us free of charge for the purpose of product testing and review. This does not effect our opinion of the products in any way. We only write about products we personally like and use, regardless of how they were acquired.