I don’t know about you, but winter certainly took a toll on my poor skin. I ended up with a dry, eczema-type patch under my nose – above my top lip. I tried about half a dozen different beauty products on it that promised to deliver “extreme moisture” but none of them worked. That is until I tried Miracle Skin Transformer Heal Everything Balm. Not only did it repair the dry, red patch of skin but also locked the moisture in so it wouldn’t happen again. I ended up with smooth, supple, nourished looking skin after just a week of using it. I was so relieved to have finally found something that WORKED!
The unique formula of this “Heal Everything Balm” blends waxes, essential oils, botanical antioxidants and reparative ingredients like Manuka Honey and Japanese Licorice Root Extract to help hydrate, enhance and protect the skin.
5 Ways to Soothe and Treat Dry Skin:
1) Moisturizer: Apply after cleansing skin to prevent skin from drying out.
2) Mask: Refrigerate overnight and apply to skin in the am for a cold soothing mask.
3) Spot-treatment: Apply to pimples to help reduce redness and to soothe inflammation
4) Night Cream: Apply as a night time moisturizer anywhere you need extra moisture
5) Lips: Apply on winter chapped lips for soothing relief to puckered pouts
Retails for $26 (Worth every penny!)
Other products I tried that did not work on my under-nose dry patch of skin includes:
Vaseline Lip Therapy
Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm
Vermont’s Original Bag Balm Protective Ointment
Melvita Lips Stick
Jafra Daily Extra Care Body Balm
* Normally, I like most of those products and they are very moisturizing but for some reason, the dry patch under my nose was hardcore and required a tougher product to get the job done. After 2 weeks of using “Heal Everything Balm” morning and night, my dry patch was completely healed and unnoticeable. I now use it once a week just in case it decides to come back!
Disclaimer: We received a sample of some of the products mentioned above for the purpose of product testing. This does not effect our opinion of the products in any way. We only write about products we personally like and use, regardless of how they were acquired.