This week, we’ve partnered up with Secret Garden Notes – an Etsy Shop that specializes in botanical solid perfume lockets and vintage inspired jewelry.
Secret Garden Notes features handmade Solid Perfume Lockets and Vintage Inspired Bullet Jewelry. Secret Garden Notes creates botanical solid perfume for vintage inspired lockets. They are a beautiful and discreet way to indulge in your favorite fragrance, any time, anywhere. Not just a fashion statement, but a convenient way to carry your favorite scent too!
Here are a few of our favorites…
(Click on the picture to see the page & price for that product.)
Here is a description of the amazing scents she is currently offering:
- Sandalwood Rose – A delightful mellow sandalwood with delicate nuances of rose. Top notes of jasmine greet a rich mellow sandalwood and delicate rose at the heart of the fragrance.
- Brown Sugar & Fig – The core of this fragrance is fig, muguet and coconut entwined with delicious maple sugar. Amber bottom notes make this a warm, sensual fragrance.
- Lemongrass – A fresh, energetic and perfectly balanced scent.
- Moonlight Gardenia – A feminine floral scent combined with a headiness of gardenia.
- Fresh Lilac – A crisp fresh fragrance with top notes of Violet Leaves and Mandarin, leading into lilac and iris and finished with a subtle sandalwood and musk.
- Patchouli Rose- A spicy, cedarwood earthy scent combined with the wonderful scent of delicate roses.
I can assure you, all of them are heavenly! My favorites were Lemongrass (so lively and upbeat!), Brown Sugar & Fig (warm and juicy) and Fresh Lilac (my favorite flower!). Don’t want to take my word for it? That’s ok, you can get your own Solid Perfume Samples and smell each one for yourself!
Enter for a chance to win!
$25 Gift Certificates for
Secret Garden Notes Etsy Shop!
About the Artist:
Tonya is a mother, wife, and lover of all things handmade. She loves spending her free time creating unique pieces for people to enjoy.
She loves experimenting with different fragrance combinations. The possibilities are endless and you never know what fabulous new scent is just around the corner. The beauty of wearable solid perfume is that you can indulge and freshen up your fragrance anytime. The perfume is “hidden” within the locket, hence the name of my shop, Secret Garden Notes. She came up with the name because of the discreet way these perfumes are stored, the natural botanical oils that comprise them and the different “notes” that are involved in perfume making.