According to recent statistics, heart disease is the #1 killer of women. To celebrate National Wear Red Day, Burlington Coat Factory is inviting you to visit one of several locations to receive a free blood pressure screening and learn tips about how you can help protect your heart. From 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., visit one of these Burlington locations for your free blood pressure screening:
- New York – Union Square, 40 East 14th Street, Manhattan, NY
- LA – 11211 183rd Street, Cerritos, CA
- Miami – 5737 NW 7th Street – 7th Street and Red Road, Chicago, IL
- Chicago – 2208 S. Harlem Ave, North Riverside, IL
- Houston – 4426 North Freeway Ste A, Houston, TX
Not in one of these areas? You can still help out and raise awareness of the dangers of heart disease by visiting your local Burlington store. From now until Easter, Burlington will donate $1 from every red dress sold to WomenHeart: The National Coalition for Women with Heart Disease. Alternatively, you can donate $1 or more at checkout to help fund educational initiatives and support services for women living with heart disease.
To celebrate today, we invite our readers to post pictures of themselves wearing red on our Facebook page. We look forward to your photos!