When I reviewed the Brazilian Peel skincare system last year, I was hooked on the results: who wouldn’t love firmer skin, a brighter skin tone and a more even complexion? Now, I’m excited to share with you the latest innovation from Advanced Home Actives: Advanced Renewal Serum.
This system was designed to be used to boost the power of Brazilian Peel, but can also be used on its own to help reduce the signs of aging and damage caused by the elements. According to the official product description, Advanced Renewal Serum contains the following active ingredients:
- Shea Butter, a skin-softening agent containing anti-inflammatory Endothelyol, which prevents redness and improves rosacea while also brightening skin tone.
- SKN-INFLUX, a lipid barrier performance enhancer that moisturizes and protect the skin
- ChroNoline, a peptide-based powerhouse that synergistically promotes the efficacy of the other actives in the formula, resulting in firmer, softer and younger-looking skin.
- Hylasome EG-10, or cross-linked hyluronic acid, which plumps and brightens skin
- Chronosphere Optical Brite, which enhances skin’s refreshed, radiant daily appearance
While you can use Advanced Renewal Serum part of your daily skin care routine, it’s also uniquely designed to work in tandem with Brazilian Peel. When used in conjunction, each product helps boost the efficacy of the other. Dr. John Gross, Chief Medical Officer, explains:
Brazilian Peel offers instant brightening, skin-tightening results already, and when used with the Advanced Renewal Serum, the benefits are truly unparalleled.This potent, soothing serum nourishes the skin and helps enhance the anti-aging and brightening results of the glycolic peel, keeping skin looking fresh and flawless in between Brazilian Peel treatments.
This latest skin care innovation promises to be an exciting advancement in the field, and will help transform your skin like never before.
Price: $30 Individually, $89 with Brazilian Peel Kit
Where to Buy: Sephora, Sephora.com, Sephora Inside JCPenney, BrazilianPeel.com