With five inexpensive products, you can get this gorgeous “Paris Pretty” look created by P&G Beauty Global Creative Design Director Pat McGrath. The unexpected pop of color is a great way to liven skin up this winter, and will easily transition into your go-to look for spring as well.
1. Start with a clean, dry face and apply just a small amount of CoverGirl’s TruBlend Liquid Makeup Foundation ($7-8.) I recommend using a foundation brush, but you can also use a sponge or your fingers depending upon what you’re comfortable with.
2. Set foundation with a light dusting of CoverGirl Trublend Pressed Powder ($7.79.)
3. To add a pop of color and give your cheekbones a sculpted look, apply CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Sculpting Blush in Lush Berry ($8.39.)
1. Using CoverGirl Intense ShadowBlast Eyeshadow in Forever Pink, ($7.99) apply the shadow to the center of your eyelid and blend thoroughly, especially as you approach the brow bone.
2. Finish your eyes with one coat of CoverGirl LashBlast 24 Hour Mascara in Black on roots of upper and lower lashes, but add a coat of the LashBlast Mascara in Black Brown to the tips of your lashes. ($7.99.)
Using new CoverGirl Blast Flipstick Lipstick in Perky, apply the creamy red shade to lips and blend well. Then, apply the shimmery shade on the other end to just the center of your lips. ($6.39.)
Voila! You have the perfect “Paris Pretty” look in a matter of minutes, using affordable CoverGirl cosmetics that are all available via drugstore.com. If you try this look, be sure to let us know in the comments!